YOU CAN COOK. BROWN BAG COOKIE MOLDS. BLACK AND WHITE COOKIE COMPANY.
You Can Cook
- "You Can" is a Giorgio Moroder produced, 1981 single by Madleen Kane. Along with the track, "Fire in My Heart", "You Can" was Kane's most successful single on the dance charts, spending three weeks at number one. The single was her only Hot 100 chart entry, peaking at #77.
- This is a phrase that increases or decreases in effect by inflection as it is pronounced. It means that the speaker presents to his hearers the whole matter under discussion for them to do with as they wish.
- someone who cooks food
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
sour cherry thoughts
sour cherries and mulberries. its gets dark at 10:30pm. good time to go out with the scissors to get some sour cherries and i found nasturtium flowers which i put in our beet salad.
How ironic that I was crying into my sour cherries this morning, I wont need to add salt. Was it a sign from nature that sometimes life is sour and that it comes with the pits? Ha, mother nature you are so funny, I moan as I crush the fire engine red cherry with the back of my sharp knife wondering for split second if it would hurt for me to cut my hand off? would my blood be that red and juicy? I rebound and tell myself, that i do have control over my thoughts.
The slow year is only enjoyable when it’s a game not when it’s a list of rules and regulations and people feel pushed and prodded like my husband. He only has so much time and he doesn’t have my boundless energy (hyper-activeness funneled into a constructible end result). He doesn’t think that us not buying a computer or oven is going to save the starving people in Africa. Maybe it wont but if each of us does one little thing to change across the globe it will be a collective change for the better. Just eating one local food meal per week per person saves 1.1 million barrels of oil. One meal.
Everyone has budgets and limits in their relationships. My rules are pretty easy: don’t buy stuff. And he has been going along unwillingly though he never spent money before me anyway so its not a change in his lifestyle. I can see some wives/husbands/significant others/children getting pissed off easily at the thought of not buying what ever the hell you want. He wants to buy some wood to make amaya's cardboard kitchen. I told him today on our walk, I'll find some wood. heck, we have construction sites all over the place with scraps being thrown away. he said ok. as long as it makes me happy.
Spending hours in the kitchen making fabulous meals with what we have is pure joy for me. The bounty of foraging and picking fresh chemical free fruit and vegetables bring out a natural high that is double pleasure when you eat it too. Sewing a book for Amaya and making us a quilt until the wee hours at night is a pleasure, it makes me happy. He said that he is happy. He doesnt mind living like this, in fact, he never thinks about it. I guess you really can control whatever thoughts you want to think. I need to remember that more often when his mother comes to visit.
"Can you breathe tonight
As the air is leaving you
Like the words are new to you
Can we go back to the last time my arms could carry you
Lost; dont leave me in the dark alone
Shine a light
Cuz youre the road that got me home
Cuz i, i never knew that love was true
I'm so in love with this song! Its kind of an add on to my David Cook project because its a bonus track its late :( This is the BEST song off the record! IM IN LOVE with it!
kitchen cook shop
buy slow cookers
edit cookies chrome
cook your own steak restaurant
award winning cookie recipes
recipe for chicken thighs in slow cooker
cook county court clerk