Cookies stored - 3 ingredient cookies.
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- Keep or accumulate (something) for future use
- (storage) storehouse: a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
- (storage) (computer science) the process of storing information in a computer memory or on a magnetic tape or disk
- Retain or enter (information) for future electronic retrieval
- Have a supply of (something useful)
- (storage) the act of storing something
Chip and Cookie in Kailua
This cookie store is cool. We went in there, and Famous Amos was there...apparently he sold famous amos, so he can't use his real name, but he opened a cookie store called "Chip and Cookie." He wears clown shoes and a watermelon hat and sells little cookies.
cookies and tea
chocolate chip cookies tea pot from goodwill brand new in box!
captain cook rentals
coconut milk cookie recipe
cranberry shortbread cookies
meals to cook for your girlfriend
shortbread cut out cookies
how to cook short ribs
roast beef in slow cooker recipe